The employee works within a team on developing PLC and Scada programs at our office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. In addition to development, he/she is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of these programs. He/she acts as ambassador to the company and can related well to our customers’ situation. The work will be performed partly on site at our customers, working 2 or 3 consecutive weeks abroad is not unusual.
- (Co) designing installations.
- Making a functional design which, whether or not in consultation with the customer, will be used for the final delineation of the project. This functional design will also form the basis for the manual(s) later on.
- Making the initial automation setup in the form van an I/O list, which will also be sued by the drawing office as a basis for the electrical diagrams.
- The actual programming of the installation or parts thereof. This concerns PLC and HMI/Scada software.
- Writing the manual(s).
- Commissioning the installation on site.
IN THIS RESPECT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT;
- Contact will be made with the customer regularly during a project, particularly for the engineering and commissioning on site.
- There will be extensive cooperation with the various disciplines within our company, such as the drawing office, project office and panel construction, during a project.